Wednesday, February 7, 2007

My olds, it is long time since I write, but no joke, Frugal Colonial Foods is not so easy to run when Mr Nuniwokingkac is off peregrinating his self! Now that the snow has come at last to us in Ontario and Quebec, many peoples are wanting good wholesome forest food. Jaques, theefore, is up to his elbows in the soup. And, what else, all of Mr Nuniwokingkac's family in Igluknuk are busy unearthing the caches of guillemots and walrus for our delicious Eskimo Chilli (of which you know, of course).




So, you are saying, enough of this, Jaques, about the work and so much, what we are really wanting to know is how you are feeling about your inscrutable and dependable Inuit chum flying away and leaving you so?







Well, I will answer. I am a man of the trees and the beavers, and I know the lonesome tundra ways, where only your dogs are there to talk to and eat (well, let's be frank, my olds, greater love hath no man etc etc), but, I must say ..... I miss him, this rough old rogue.






He is, after all, so resourceful - who else would think to be able to turn his hand to so many schemes? Piano movers, lifestyle coach, Sons of the Big Canoe and Information Technology guru - all this comes from his fevered brain. He is a fun dude, and no mistake. And so, all said, his gallivantations to India are leaving one big hole in Jaques's life.






Nevertheless .....

.... it is good that we spend this time apart. After all, he is searching for his camel, and who is to stand against it

Alors, what is he up to? Well, my cabbages, he has found his camel, but the birds have flown! He has told me that, in the dessert, he has had his fill - now he will go to Goa to seek his goal. Have you heard the like? But hold your breath. I have learned, so true, do not underestimate him, this man of the North, he is a surprise, and Goa will be too. He will chill the beach!

No comments: